Post 8:Self-Help Books.

Hello Everyone,

I am a bookoholic. I read fiction, non-fiction, romance, thriller, mystery, chick-lit ,self-help etc. I can read anything apart from science fiction. That’s something I don’t relate to and something I can’t read past three pages.

Self-help books are the new cool. There are people who love it and there are people who hate it. I don’t love all of them but some do make a lot of sense and I believe every person need to read atleast one or two self-help books. Even if people say they don’t gain anything they will atleast not lose anything. Good knowledge is anytime useful.


Take up any self-help book all they focus is on how to turn your desires into reality and they majorly talk about one simple law that govern the Universe and that is the law of attraction. Law of attraction has been in lot of limelight since the release of the book and documentary “The Secret”. There are enough people skeptical about it but the fact is it holds true.The law doesn’t mind you believe it or not it will hold good for every single individual.

No matter how many self-help books you read your belief in your desire turning into reality is the only way that it will manifest. There is no other way.Once you master the art of believing your desire to be I the present and matching your energy to the one of your desire your desire will manifest into reality.

Are these books a waste of time? No,  everybook gives a different insights towards a positive life.

Are all self-help books good? No.I have liked many self-help books but I have disliked a few more because the way its written.It just doesn’t connect.

When people ask me (the one who don’t believe in it) why do I feel the law of attraction is real I have two simple reasons why I believe in it:

1)I have enough examples in my life when my desires have turned into reality when I have actually applied it unknowingly.

2)Our Universe works in a certain manner.If you look into the solar system there is nobody with a stick to monitor whether all the planets are revolving around the sun.They do revolve and they don't even stop because of laziness or so.Everything is governed by laws. Then why can’t we have the power on our life and why can't our life be governed with such law.The greatest minds of all time believed in this law because they found its real. Its as scientific as the law of gravity.We believe in law of gravity because it was taught to us in our school but this was something we were not aware of.

My last take on this: Self-help books are precious.Some of them have changed billions of life.Even though you are not a fan of this genre read two or three books:
1)The Secret
2)The Power of your subconscious Mind
3)Think and Grow Rich.

Let me know your views on Self-help books.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 4: The Calculative Love !!

EDUCATION TODAY

BOARD EXAMS...COMING SOON TO SCHOOLS NEAR YOU.