Post 5: TGIF

Everyone who knows me personally or knows me through my social media profiles know my love for weekends.Yes, that unconditional love.

Weekend for me is "Me time".For my weekends to be good I don't need to party or hangout to the cool places I can just sit at home and stare at the wall and if someone asks how was your weekend I will tell its great.Never ever will anyone hear it from me that weekends were bad.

Monday blues are something probably I am born with.I was literally dragged from my home and sent to school and I have a history of biting a teacher or two.Yes,that's how much I love to laze around and I  hate anything and everything who tries to muddle with it.


When I started working I started loving the weekend more and weekends are the days I want to completely forget that something called my office exists.I work as a Human Resource person and one basic quality required is to be good to people atleast on their face and show them you care about them and I am the last one to do that.I don't like someone I am right on their face but sometimes just for the sake of retention you need to put up a fake smile though i prefer avoiding that person for the rest of the life.All you want is abuse that person but then my inner voice is busy telling me-"Shreya,you need that guy to do that job.You can abuse him sometime later".Weekends are free of those dramas.I can just be me,don't care about what the rest of the world is doing and most importantly just laze around.

Oh well,this weekend I even have to come up a blog post.Tough times ahead :p

See you tomorrow.Rest and relax or probably party,whatever you like but love the weekends.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 4: The Calculative Love !!

EDUCATION TODAY

WISHLIST 2013