Post 4: The National Anthem Debate.


Hello Everyone,

I believe everyone is aware of the debate that surfaces every two months.If you aren't then here we have it- Is it necessary to stand when the Indian National Anthem is played specially in the Cinemas as it has been made mandatory that the National Anthem will be played before the movie.


When I heard that there is actually a debate going on regarding this topic on various news channels I was shocked.Like, who debates whether we have to stand when the National Anthem is played?When we debate  on such things we become a laughing stock infront of the world.Go to any corner of the world and ask the citizens what do they do when their National Anthem is played and what they will reply is they will stand in respect of their National Anthem.We as a country should be ashamed of debating on such matter.

Our politicians have an expertise in playing caste based and religion based politics but now they have stooped so low that they didn't even spare our National Anthem.Do we need to vote for such bastards who don't even think about their country?



Its easy to debate on social media about why not to stand for National Anthem and how the government is forcing you to stand for 52 seconds for the National Anthem.Like ,how could the Government be so merciless(For people who didn't get it ,I was being sarcastic).Do you even have the idea that there are people out there who are sacrificing their lives so that our National Anthem plays and we can hoist our National Flag with pride?

Now coming to the people who call people in favour of standing for the National Anthem as Bhakts. Yes its good to be a Bhakt than not respect your National Anthem.I agree to your point that you don't have to prove your nationality by standing up for the Anthem but my point is if you stand up for 52 seconds in respect of the National Anthem you don't die either.

Well,whatever it is I will stand whenever the National Anthem is played-home,cinema halls wherever I hear it.I am proud of my country and I will respect my National Anthem and National Flag.If you can't respect then atleast don't disrespect it by putting up such cheap tactics of debating over it.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 4: The Calculative Love !!

EDUCATION TODAY

BOARD EXAMS...COMING SOON TO SCHOOLS NEAR YOU.