Blog Marathon 2017(Day 1-Introductory)

Hello to the ones who have taken time to read my blogs,


If you have ever scrolled through my blog posts you would know i do blog marathon where i update a post daily.Sometimes I have completed the marathon and sometimes I have given up halfway through(Yes;completely being human).Here I am with one more of such marathon for 10 days(23rd October 2017 to 1st November 2017) and if I successfully survive through this then a special post on 2nd November 2017.



Why Blog Marathon?

1)Discipline: Its been ages I have done some serious writing.I don't believe in giving excuses.Whatever maybe the reason I am at fault.Even if you are kidnapped or there is a calamity you are supposed to wake up and chase your passion-That's my mantra which i forgot but better late than never so I am here writing.

2)Procrastination: Before Oxford dictionary puts my name as a synonym for procrastination I better start doing something useful in life.Does that mean I will never procrastinate?Hell,No.Procrastination is every writer's birth right but yes ,it will be a bit controlled(I really hope so).

3)Writing is life: This is the major reason behind this blog marathon.Never ever forget your roots.It all started with one simple blog and then I realized that writing calms my mind like nothing else can ever can.So back to writer's life where all you have is you and your thoughts.


What will be the topics I will write on?


To be honest -I don't know.It may be anything.Blog Marathons are something I never plan.Something strikes in a day and I write about it.That's the beauty of Blog Marathon-Its instant thoughts that turn to blog posts.


Hoping that it will be a great marathon. Feedbacks are welcome :)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 4: The Calculative Love !!

EDUCATION TODAY

BOARD EXAMS...COMING SOON TO SCHOOLS NEAR YOU.