The Dream You Gave..


Can a person who never thought about writing as a career in wildest dream turn to be an author?

Yes, provided you have a person who believes in you more than you can ever do.

Writing??Blogging??

What's that??

That's how i reacted few years ago.I never thought writing as a career existed.I was a avid reader since my childhood but apart from the essays I had to write in school and a bit of diary writing I used to do I never ever gave a thought about making a career into writing until I met him.



He was my professor in the B-School I studied.But more than just a teacher he was a mentor for life.I can go for days speaking about him and still feel there so much to be told about him.He brought two amazing things to my life:

1)The Secret-Book and Movie based on Law of attraction.
2)Writing.

I was alien to both these worlds and today I can't go a day without them.I remember the first blog I wrote and today when I go back and read it I know how badly its written and he actually posted it on his facebook page just for my motivation.If it hadn't been for him i would never ever know i can even write.

I am no match for him when it comes to writing or anything and I will never ever be any match.But now that he believed in me I have a bigger responsibilty. Its not about my dream to be an Author its about his dream.My dream can still afford to fail but not his dreams.Whenever I feel like I am having a problem completing my book I hear those last words he told me -"For me you are already a winner" and then i know giving up is not an option.

Everytime i write something I want him to read it and give me his review.But then its not possible now.He is never coming back again.But I am keeping him alive in my writings.I am keeping this dream alive because this is the dream you gave.

You are being missed Manish Sir.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 4: The Calculative Love !!

EDUCATION TODAY

WISHLIST 2013