Day 9: Weekend tips by a weekend lover.

Weekends are special not because I party a lot on Saturday.Sometimes I may even party on Saturday but I am very particular about my lazy Sunday and there is no compromise when it comes to that.

Things I do on weekends:

1)Sleep a lot
2)Eat a lot
3)Read
4)Watch as many episodes as possible of my favourite TV show
5)Just stare at the wall and think about things that don't even matter.

You want to know why I wrote about it?

I just want to know how difficult is time management of weekend.So many "IMPORTANT" things to do and so little time.Sometimes I wonder why can't we just reverse the way the world runs ? Why can't we work on weekends and have a five day holiday during weekdays.Though I am going to crib even its two day working but still I am generous enough to do that.

Its such a great feeling.Isn't it?

I have a wonderful Sunday coming up.So keeping the blog shorter.

Love you till we meet next.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 4: The Calculative Love !!

EDUCATION TODAY

WISHLIST 2013