Day 7:Count your blessings.


These days life is so busy with so much to do and very little time left for ourselves.I sometimes wonder when did life take such a drastic turn.

Even on such busy and hectic days its important to take some quiet time for ourselves.Just like our body our mind too needs some rest.There is no point going on working for hours together at a stretch when all that the brain requires is rest.

Nowadays I have made it a point to take atleast 10-15 mins of time to myself no matter where I am.I am travelling,working or any other thing but this 10-15 mins of my time is not compromised with.All I do is count my blessings.If you are not appreciate what you have then you are not getting more of anything.I had a practise of thinking about my blessings earlier.But then i started using a journal and the feeling is absolute bliss.I someday go to the previous page and read my blessings and the moments are really precious.



This is a exercise I feel everyone needs to follow.There is so much negativity all around but to keep yourself positive this is the easiest and the most phenomenal method.Here are some quick tips.

1)Maintain a journal: Go to the bookstore and get a very special journal for yourself.You should feel the love for it when you touch it as there is so many beautiful things to be written.

2)Time: Take any point of the day which is preferable for you.You can either start the day with positive thoughts if you wish to or end the day writing the blessings of the whole day.That's completely upto you.

3)No excuses: This is a life changing task so make it a point to not miss a single day.You can choose any special day to start with if you want.

Keeping counting your blessings and see it multiply.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 4: The Calculative Love !!

EDUCATION TODAY

WISHLIST 2013