Post 2: The funny revelation in Salman's hit-and-run case.


When i just didn't know what to write today here I come up with a instant post.This is a post which I am writing after reading a news article.I almost died laughing.

Salman Khan hit-and-run case is something we all know.Yes the case where the car got drunk and rammed the people sleeping on footpath.While everyone knew it was Salman driving the car the judiciary just told us that the car was drunk(That's what it meant,right?)

When we were just getting out of the hangover of the car being drunk Salman is out with a statement which will definitely land you in coma.He just issued a statement that he drank water that day and not alcohol.

Like what???

I read the article twice already not believing my eyes.I am a die-hard fan of Salman and I actually drive people crazy with Salman madness but this kind of statement coming from Salman is so unacceptable.

He may be a celebrity earning crores of rupees and helping a lot of people but it doesn't give him the right to play with the judiciary.There are people who worship him.What kind of example is being set?
Salman needs to understand that people are not fools to believe the nonsense he speaks.Is the judge who gave a clean chit to Salman already seeing himself in the mirror and being proud and saying,'I told you,the car was drunk.Nobody believed me'.

Whatever it is,God bless the judiciary.I hope we don't get to hear more such nonsense.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 4: The Calculative Love !!

EDUCATION TODAY

BOARD EXAMS...COMING SOON TO SCHOOLS NEAR YOU.