POST 2:Writing a book.

Are you fond of books?

Are you an aspiring author?

If yes,then this post is for you.

If no,you can still read it.There is no harm in reading my blogpost.


I am an avid-reader.And i have this habit of reading 3-4 novels at a time.I have people asking me about how i read 3-4 novels together.Don't i get confused with the storyline?
 
The answer is NO. In case i get, i just re-read the last chapter.Simple!!

Reading ,Reading and Reading i started getting to this habit of writing diaries everyday.
If you are a regular reader of my blog,you know how i got this idea of blogging.If not,then you can read this.


My blogging days was going by when one of my friend gave me this idea of writing a book.Though i didnt take his idea seriously at that point of time,i did take it seriously after a few months.

Then began my journey of writing.

Writing a novel is not an easy job at all.

Firstly you need to get an amazing storyline which didn't pop out of any any author's brain.Then there is tug of war going on your head regarding the story 24*7.Sometimes i even wake up from the sleep thinking about my story.

Second,your characters need to be real.Sketching a character is the toughest of all.You need your protaginist to be good and real(Now that's difficult,you know).

Third comes the most difficult part,WRITING.Penning down or typing atleast 75,000 to 80,000 words.

The only secret to it is Write,Write and Write  without getting lazy.

And then there are moments when you are stuck in between.You don't know where your story is heading.That is the point which leads to high consumption of caffeine.You make get the idea that moment or after somedays.But it will definetely come.

There are many more things to be done before getting your book on stores.Will be updating it as the process goes on.

Lot of sacrifices to be done while writing too.You need to sacrifice your sleep,your facebook,twitter and whatsapp time.I can never write when these things are on.They need to be really distanced.

But everytime i write 1000 or 2000 words i dance with joy,i treat myself and much more.That joy is something that keeps me motivated. 

Writing a book is not something anybody can do.And inspiring people from that is a whole new thing altogether.

Happy Writing!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 4: The Calculative Love !!

EDUCATION TODAY

WISHLIST 2013