POST 6:Saturday Schedule

The last Saturday of the month is always special.Yes, its a holiday for me.That's the most precious and the most awaited day of the month.

By the time the last saturday approaches,the task for that day is already fixed.But the most awaited thing about this day is going to a bookstore.

As there is a new bookstore opened near my house it seems as if i have reduced my online orders.Though ordering online is easy,I still love to be surrounded by book.If you enter my home or the place i am living now,the first thing you will notice is books.

No matter how advanced the technology gets,i hate reading a e-book.E-paper is a strict NO for me unless i am stuck in a place where i don't have any means to grab a newspaper.Somehow i don't get the feel of reading a book.Few months ago, i did try reading and e-book but then i just left reading it halfway.Then i thought of never reading it again.Ohh you call me environment non-friendly.Go ahead!!I love the way i do things.

Yes we all have the habit of ordering books online.First reason being its easy to be ordered and the book gets delivered at your doorstep.Second being its cheaper that what we get from the bookstores.

But just try to visit bookstores once in a month or two.Its a total different feeling.Sometimes when i enter inside i get confused which book to get and which not to.I wish i could read all the books kept there.

And yes,someday i write a book and my book is on the shelf too.

Try going to a bookstore and let me know your experience.I can bet that you will feel better going there instead of ordering online.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 4: The Calculative Love !!

EDUCATION TODAY

WISHLIST 2013