HAPPY BIRTHDAY DD!!!!

I cant be with you for your birthday so thought of doing something for you..You always give me surprises  on my birthday but I am really bad at it and I hope you know that by now.My surprises either turn to be disasters or I blurt it out.

Many many happy returns of the day DD.Have a great year ahead and let god give you more patience to handle me.(It will definitely be needed in the months to come).

I still cant believe I and Dishant are best friends. People who know us can bet anyday that I and Dishant cant agree on the same point.He is Gandhiwadi(as I call him) and I am Jhansi ki Rani(as he calls me). Sometimes his nature makes me lose my patience. How can someone be that cool-headed??Probably that is the main reason why you are my best friend cause everybody cant handle my temper.

Well, for people who don’t know, I was Dishant’s senior in college.The first time we met was in our college canteen where some of my batchmates  who were ragging him told him to give a intro to me. That’s the time I came to know there is a junior from Surat. That’s how we started speaking and been best friends since then.I had people telling me how could I be friends with a junior(that was not in their rule book).But they didn’t know probably I love breaking rules,actually I m born to break rules.Well, I would still love if Dishant would give a intro in the same manner once in a while.(I keep forgetting i am his senior)

Since then,bechara DD has to bear with me 24 *7*365.But he don’t have a choice now rather than dealing with my drama.We have arguments for anything and everything in life.He hates when I wear a bit revealing clothes,when I don’t think practically n specially when I don’t listen to him. I  still love it when you shout on these things but I am NOT gonna change.

But there is one thing which we bond well.CRICKET..We are die-hard fans …But yes we have a bit of problem during IPL.He is a Mumbai Indians fan and I am a Rajasthan Royals fan.Now we are used to our little fights.But on a serious note Dishant time to support RR...(Stop asking reasons-I support RR dats enough for you to support RR).
Anyways have a great year ahead Choco Boy(He is choco crazy as well) and come soon …………


HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 4: The Calculative Love !!

EDUCATION TODAY

BOARD EXAMS...COMING SOON TO SCHOOLS NEAR YOU.