SURAT-THE CITY WHICH CREATED THE NEW ME.

If given a chance to anyone to describe  ME in a word,they will definately say me "A SURAT CRAZY GIRL"So finally after taking a long time to decide what need to be my first blog to make it really special,I couldn't get a better topic than this to tell people why i am so crazy about this city..Well,one reason(the most important one),people already know about it.So let me tell them the other one.Here it goes:

Born in a small town near Mangalore I grew upto be a very shy kind of girl.There used to be a time when people would talk to me and i would flee from there(Its difficult for people who know me now to digest this fact)

In 1992,shifted to MANIPAL(the education town of India) but the situation didnt improve.The shyness continued to increase rather.Then came the "TWIST" after 8 long yrs(2000)-the millenium year.My Father got transferred to SURAT.In the beginning I threw a lot of tantrums for not shifting to Surat but finally gave up(My parents didnt give me an other option-Thanks to them)

New school,New friends(Me,Rads,Ash n Soms) and then started "THE MAKING"of "THE NEW ME".The journey from a silent shy girl to the "chatter box" of the class was definately a pleasant one.In the previous school i hated participating in any activity and here i loved it.Never got to know when i had changed this drastically but "ALL IZZ FR GOOD".

Finally the "BLACK and WHITE" movie turned to a "COLOUR"ed one.When i get back to my hometown i still get the wierd stares and glances of people who knew me before..

WELL,I LOVE THAT NOW!!!!!
THANKS SURAT FOR GIVING ME A NEW IDENTITY.......
I M IN SO MUCH LOVE WID DIS CITY..........
SURAT ROCKZZZZZ

WIL BE BACK SOON...TIL THEN HAV A GR8 TYM

Comments

  1. ब्लॉग तुम भी बनाई हो, अच्छा है..
    यादें संजोते रहो यहाँ :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you will write well, that I can say, reading your first blog post...

    and shreya, just add the blog name also in your blog so that people can come to know the name of your blog..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Day 4: The Calculative Love !!

EDUCATION TODAY

BOARD EXAMS...COMING SOON TO SCHOOLS NEAR YOU.