THE SECRET:A STORY TO TELL.

Hello frenz,

Thanks for all the encouragement you gave me after my first blog.It can be said this post is the continuation of my last post.I was thinking of writing something on the Education Sector of India(I will promise to do it in the coming days),but suddenly one comment on Facebook from my friend Anshul caught my eyes.It said that-"you have to explain till date...u have explained till 2000.Can you explain"After thinking on it for a long time I really thought I need to update my story because there is something more on it than just my story.

After 3 years blissful stay in Surat,my father got transferred back to Manipal.I really didnt want to go but as earlier no options left and i went back with a heavy heart.But this time with a dream to "GET BACK TO SURAT".

After getting back to Manipal got busy with my XI and XII.Months and years passed so speedily like a blink of an eye.Then got a engineering seat in Bangalore(Though wanted to be in SVNIT,Surat).But the dream to "GET BACK TO SURAT" never shattered.I still believed,believed and believed..............

After some days,I was surfing on net and got a picture of SURAT(The one below).I put it as a wallpaper of my laptop(From that day i never changed it).During my 3rd year of engineering i was attacked by a virus called "MBA".After all d coachin,sleepless nights,CAT,XAT,IBSAT,MAT...........finally reached Baroda(Gujrat)-I had to fight to come over there.Nobody wanted me to be an MBA but wanted me to do M.tech(which i hate).My dad supported me and i finally landed in Parul Institute of Management.



PIM was really a wonderful experience(I really wished it would never end).Then came a day when one of the faculty Prof.Manish Parihar said he will show us a documentary movie "THE SECRET".Being a fan of mystery novels and movies I thought will be watching one soon.

The D-day arrived.All the students assembled in the seminar hall.Then the movie started.This movie has a potential to blow your mind.(IF you haven't watched ,please go for it). In short it says "If you think you can imagine,then it will come true"Thank you Sir,for that movie.


After one and a half years .....The important day in any B-School arrived..."PLACEMENTS".To my utter astonishment on the first itself came ING VYSYA BANK(Location:Surat).Frankly speaking was in a very sleepy mood and one of my friend Khanjan Gadhvi had woken me up twice during the placement talk of a previous company(There were 3 companies on campus on d same day).When i heard "SURAT" from the person from ING Bank(Who then became my boss),all the sleep vanished.I was like i had some Anti-sleep medicine.The only thing i knew was i wanted to get this job.By god's grace i got selected.

On 15th dec 2010,I was heading back to my "DREAM CITY SURAT".By 20 days i got shifted to my new flat where i am staying now.

Then comes the real part of this story............................
Hope you remember I had earlier  said about a wallpaper on my desktop of Surat.That's exactly the view outside  my bedroom window.

SURPRISED???????Even i was.............
It was 10 days after i shifted i noticed that I am living the life i had imagined.....

THE SECRET WORKS!!!!!!!!(**If you believe in it).

"GOT BACK TO SURAT" after 8 long years(Really lonngg)
Frenz,you can get whatever you desire.If people say dreams don't come true...IGNORE..

I am living the dream..
DREAM AND BELIEVE...:):)
Plzz go and watch THE SECRET...........


Lots of  love....................

Comments

  1. अच्छा लगा जानकार की तुमने जो चाहा तुम्हे मिल गया, सपना पूरा हुआ तुम्हारा..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shreya Blog is so nice ....
    Came to know your blog from Meghana and
    will also visualise my wants :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much.I dont know which Meghana you are talking about as i know 2-3 Meghanas.Well I am glad that you thought it was nice.Let all your wishes come true as well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Day 4: The Calculative Love !!

EDUCATION TODAY

BOARD EXAMS...COMING SOON TO SCHOOLS NEAR YOU.