Blog Marathon 2016 !!


It always feels great to be back to the blogging world.


Now that I am back after a long time I have planned a blog marathon.Though I have done it for fortnight earlier its the first time I will be doing it for a month.Though people may think what's there to put up one post in a day but finding something interesting to write is a task altogether.

Updating my blog for every single day for a month is getting out of my comfort zone but then miracles happen only when you get out of the comfort zone.So my blog marathon starts today and it will end on 25th December.If you have read my previous blog you may know that I am not a person who sticks to one particular genre to write about.If I feel I need to write about something I write.Most important thing is to write.

If anyone is interested to do a blog marathon alongwith me I would be happy about it.You can connect me on my social media accounts to update me about your plans.Lets end this year on a high note.Lets make this year count.


 If you are not a writer then for this month make sure you do something that you love the most.Its okay if your day gets a little hectic but make sure you go to bed with satisfaction that you are doing things that you love.

The coming days are going to be challenging for me as I will be doing a lot of things I love and all of them together.Yes,I am getting out of that comfort zone and allow the magic to happen.

1)Blog Marathon -This is something you already know about now.

2)Go for a walk- Since June I have not been regular for walk.So morning walks are going to happen again and it starts tomorrow.My blog may be related to that tomorrow if something interesting catches my eye.

3)21 Days Manifesting Challenge by Alex Tripod- This is something i am very eargerly looking forward to.It starts from 1st Decemeber and I am all set to manifest beautiful things.


As of now this is the list and these are three things I am going to stick to.Alongwith it I have a job,I also run my own business,watch TV shows.You think 24 hours is not sufficient?Its always sufficient.All you need to do is prioritise.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 4: The Calculative Love !!

EDUCATION TODAY

BOARD EXAMS...COMING SOON TO SCHOOLS NEAR YOU.