Friends for life!!!


I dont need a friendship day to tell how special a friend she is.For me everyday is a friendship day when she is around.

Friends are the most imporatant part of your life and if you have a friend like her then you are the most blessed human being.

Sometimes we do wonder how did we become this good friends and then we just ignore this topic as it dont lead anywhere.We both dont remember how we became besties.However it happend,it happend for good.Whenever i talk about her,I fall short of words.I forget my best-half when I am with her(You wont get a better compliment than this),I can just go on talking with her for hours together without getting bored.

Today we are living in two different cities but the bond we share has become more stronger.I can talk about anything and everything with her-My shopping,My work,My love life,My passion(the latest in the list),my cooking ...........and she will listen patiently.She listens to all the nonsense i speak,calms me down and then the feedback session starts.Its a tough job giving me suggestions and making me follow that.Except her nobody has been successful till date.

She has to put up with all the dramas of the people around me and yes My drama as well.Now she is too much resistant of it.Sometimes I do wonder how do you do this!!!Sometimes I get fed up of my mood swings.

Monica Motivarsha hats off to you!!!

I am so lucky to have you as my friend.You are the nicest person i have ever met.

On 5th October 2013,your task starts again......Its going to be tougher than all the previous ones but i know only you can help me in this.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 4: The Calculative Love !!

EDUCATION TODAY

BOARD EXAMS...COMING SOON TO SCHOOLS NEAR YOU.