GOD OF CRICKET RETIRED


The first time i was **forced** to watch cricket was when i was 7 years old.I don't remember who made me watch it but thanks to them.All i remember about that match is, it was a India-Pakistan match and Sachin Tendulkar was playing.I didnt know what it was all about.I was just trying to understand why a guy was throwing the ball and why was the other hitting it with a bat.

My parents would definately thrash the person who made me watch cricket because then the madness never stopped.I dance,I cry,I scream,I abuse...I do all these while watching cricket.The madness just gets more and more......

All though my favourite has always been Rahul Dravid,I had a teary eyes when i heard about Sachin's Retirement.Cricket team is like a family for Indians.Truly said,Cricket is our religion and Sachin is our God.I still can't believe Sachin has retired now.I will never call him a former cricketer.For me he stills plays for Indian cricket team.If you want me call me crazy..go ahead..I would loved to be called so.

Praying for a Sachin's century was a part of our life till now.Now there is going to be a void.Sachin has given so many moments to be cherished.Everytime we watch a match we will definately miss him.Now we will never be able to ask-"Sachin ne kitne runs banaye?"

I still wish you would play forever..I would always love to cheer you-"Sachhhinn.......Sacchhhinn"
I will still love to abuse the person who got you out.I would still love to see you watch some fantastic shots that nobody else can ever play.



He has and will be inspiring many more upcoming cricketers.

One of the greatest cricketer and the finest human being.RESPECT!!!!

Proud to be born in the Sachin Era..

Happy that now you are Bharat Ratna Sachin Tendulkar.

We will always love you...




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 4: The Calculative Love !!

EDUCATION TODAY

BOARD EXAMS...COMING SOON TO SCHOOLS NEAR YOU.